Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: New Blog and the New Hamburgler Sweater Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: New Blog and the New Hamburgler Sweater

Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit

Your friendly neighborhood Hot Rodding, Rock and Rolling, Knitting Chick! Yeah, I'm fun like that.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

New Blog and the New Hamburgler Sweater

Since Blog Thing is a total pain in my rear I've switched to blogger.com. Ok so I'm starting a new Project. I have to spend today and tomorrow babysitting R's House while the plumber is here, making sure he dosen't wreck the joint and so forth so I've decided to take this opportunity to start my first sweater. The Hamburgler Skully. Why is it called that...well...
I went to the Little Knittery in Los Feliz with the soul purpose of getting yarn to do the Skully Sweater from Stitch 'n Bitch. Well I found this awesome alpaca bulky yarn...the only problem is that they didn't have enough black...but the had black and white so a solid black sweater has now become a black and white striped sweater...it's kinda looking like the Hamburgler from the Mc. Donalds commercials. Si instead of doing two big skulls on the sleeves I'm doing a series of Fair Isle skulls across a stripe on the chest...hence Skully.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home