Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Awesome sorta date night Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Awesome sorta date night

Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit

Your friendly neighborhood Hot Rodding, Rock and Rolling, Knitting Chick! Yeah, I'm fun like that.

Friday, August 25, 2006

Awesome sorta date night

We went to Hot Wings in Glendale last night for Buffalo wings. It was pretty good except our waitress hated us. Seriously it's not just me being paranoid. She refused to refill my iced tea untill like the 3rd request. I wasn't being too demanding...just really really thirsty. Besided that it was great. It's no secret that I'm a fool for Hot Wings. They are the perfect food...and it's ok to eat with your hands. Normally I'm not that sloppy of an eater but all bets are off when it comes to Hot Wings.
After we walked across the street to Damons fo Mai Tai's. Actaully "R" had Mai Tais I had a shot of Patron and a rum and diet soda. I love Damons. We had a super sweet bartender.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Update on the HamburgularSkullySkiSweater