Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Sleepy Head Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Sleepy Head

Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit

Your friendly neighborhood Hot Rodding, Rock and Rolling, Knitting Chick! Yeah, I'm fun like that.

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Sleepy Head

I am so tired and a stupid gnat bit me on my face at roller derby last night. What a super first class bummer. Also I am not happy with how the neck hole on my first side of HamburgularSkullySkiSweater turned out. Perhaps I'm in a bit over my head who knows. Maybe a trip to Stitch Cafe for some expert advice is in order.
"R" FINALLY got the plumbing done and witht he exception of a small leak by the utility sink it's great. The New Low FLow Toiletis here. I don't like it....it is tricky to get it to flush properly, but it's HUGE though....whatever a free toilet is a free toilet I suppose.
Ugh I just want to be finished with this sweater but I've barely started the second side. Now my Friend wants a scarf with skulls but I SO don't have time for that and my job got pushed back till NOVEMBER FOR GOD'S SAKE so now I'm up the creek and funemployed...fuck. Well gotta get in the shower...Sunset Junction is today and we're on the Cramps Guest List I found out...oh the life of a rock star.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
heres a picture from a long time ago....Kitty in the Hurricane donation box.