Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: How to sneak Margaritas into SunSet Junction Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: How to sneak Margaritas into SunSet Junction

Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit

Your friendly neighborhood Hot Rodding, Rock and Rolling, Knitting Chick! Yeah, I'm fun like that.

Monday, August 28, 2006

How to sneak Margaritas into SunSet Junction


Gatoraide bottle. I made a bunch of Margaritas and took them into Sunset Junction...a luke warm margarita and Hank 3...life was happy. We went with a bunch of people and I ran into some people I hadn't seen on a long time.
I totally feel into the Indie 103 Booth. It was and accident. I was eating a turkey leg and I thought the booth had a railing along the side but it turned out just to be a banner..I tried to lean on it and boom down I went. I have a really stupid looking bruise on my tail bone.
Anyways...tonight is my first time at the Silver Lake Stitch n' Bitch. I'm excited.
Gotta do a car switch.
ps. the above pic is from the date we had at Hot Wings! It's a beautiful thing.