Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Back Finished now off to Sin City Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Back Finished now off to Sin City

Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit

Your friendly neighborhood Hot Rodding, Rock and Rolling, Knitting Chick! Yeah, I'm fun like that.

Friday, January 19, 2007

Back Finished now off to Sin City

So last night I went to SnB in the Farmers Market with Alyssa and finished yhe back portion of the central park hoodie.
This sweater knits up super fast for size 7 needles. It took me a little over a week and a half to finish the back portion...I'll totally have this done before Paso this year.
In other news I started the right front so that I'll have somthing to knit ont he way to Vegas, and Sam's Wedding and Punk rock bowling this weekend. This was Rudi's Idea. He offered to drive so I could knit along the way, yet another reason I adore this man. We're also going to Gamble and drink and chain smoke there. We're betting on teh Saints vs. Chicago game Sunday.
We;re also usuing the new GPS directions thing I got from the folks for x-mas. It's pretty boss.
you just enter in an address and it gives you step by step instructions on how to get there....with an Australian accent by the way. I'm naming her Sydney casue she's an Aussie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home