Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Finished One Skein Wonder Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Finished One Skein Wonder

Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit

Your friendly neighborhood Hot Rodding, Rock and Rolling, Knitting Chick! Yeah, I'm fun like that.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Finished One Skein Wonder

I was working at the LYS and having a conversation with one of our customers about blogs. I told her I'm a bad blogger because I seldom post WIP or FO pictures so my readers (both of them) are forced to take my word for it that I'm actaully working on somthing.
Well I finished my one Skein wonder from Glampyre knits.
I'm actually in the process of binding off and anyone who knows me knows how much I hate it,....especially this one cause it's in 2x2 rib and it's a bitch to bind off.
In other news the garden is doing well...I think the squirrells have accepted my offer of two pots of plain dirt to dig in and have mercifully left my veggie patch alone....we'll see how long it lasts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home