Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: The Plague Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: The Plague

Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit

Your friendly neighborhood Hot Rodding, Rock and Rolling, Knitting Chick! Yeah, I'm fun like that.

Monday, October 16, 2006

The Plague

The Boo has a gnarly head cold...which He's decided gives him permission to become the biggest baby on the planet. He's now sitting on the couch eating my home made chicken noodle soup and watching a 5th generation copy of the 91 World cup that he got at the Mexican grocery for 3 dollars.
Weird.
Anyways making some progress on the Kyoto Sweater....I finished the Sash and it's a Sash for Godzilla so I'm just going to knit the rest of the pattern in the next size down and if I have to rip it I will. Bummer.
My mom got me some funky fuzzy yarn in Italy...I'm trying to knit it into a super easy shrug...ie a wide scarf that has sleeves sewed into it.
Oh and yesterday I got my picture taken by Rin Tanaka for his next book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home