Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Living in a box Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Living in a box

Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit

Your friendly neighborhood Hot Rodding, Rock and Rolling, Knitting Chick! Yeah, I'm fun like that.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Living in a box

I was reading one of my favorite knitting blogs today and they are house hunting...the house they want is FREAKIN' HUGE! Makes me a bit depressed that the Boo's house is kinda teeny tiny. Every day as my move in date approaches I realise more and more that I have too much stuff to fit the already over stuffed closets. What to do...I may have to keep the Chateau in the Ghetto just for storage purposes...lame.
In other news...maybe we're going to NY next week....yay blowing money we don't have!
It all depends if I can get someone to cover my Shift at Stitch Cafe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home