Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: No pics but take my word for it Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: No pics but take my word for it

Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit

Your friendly neighborhood Hot Rodding, Rock and Rolling, Knitting Chick! Yeah, I'm fun like that.

Sunday, January 14, 2007

No pics but take my word for it

The Central Park Hoodie is WAY coming along even though I long ago stopped paying atttention to the cable chartso the cabels are uneven at best and I am using the scratchy yarn from Ireland I bought on e-bay.
It's great...I'm alomost done with the back allthough last night I realised that I had seriously screwed up my decreases. I'm so going to have it doen by Paso this year. My goal is to finish it before the car show....Last year It was so freakin' cold andI lost my voice so I decided that the perfect project would be a nice, wooley, cabelie sweater to wear under my club jacket and keep me toasty at 5 am when I'm trying to get a good spot on the lawn with my car.
Paso is gonna be great.
Oh and on other news look for my car on PinupGirlClothing.com in the near future. The lovely Miss Dayna deLuxe is posing with my car....she's a sweetheart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home