Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Craft mafia Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Craft mafia

Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit

Your friendly neighborhood Hot Rodding, Rock and Rolling, Knitting Chick! Yeah, I'm fun like that.

Friday, February 22, 2008

Craft mafia

Last Tuesday I put on my Boozing shoes and headedout to the Bigfoot Lodge in Beautiful Atwater Village CA to attend the L.A Craft Mafia's monthly meet and greet. I talked the World Famous "K" into attending with me because "K" is not afraid to fly her geek flag.
Photobucket
There she is holding her "tree wire"
And here are some trees...mines on the left with all the curl q's


Photobucket

For the record we were some of the only ones that brought our own pliers because we were the ones that came prepared for class!
Anyways it was great fun and I can't wait till the next one.

+Edited to include actaul content+

1 Comments:

At 6:45 PM , Blogger i wish i had a penguin friend said...

and we are so glad you came out!

next month: culver city.. oh yes!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home