Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: A first for 08 Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: A first for 08

Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit

Your friendly neighborhood Hot Rodding, Rock and Rolling, Knitting Chick! Yeah, I'm fun like that.

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

A first for 08

Ladies and Gentlemen I am proud to announce that last ngiht we had our first official sleep walking incident of 2008! Yes I have a sleep disorder that causes me to sleep walk on occassion...It's been pretty quiet lately though but it was only a matter of time...The DSB was annoyed for a second till he realised I was sleep walking...he's cool like that and loves me even though I'm a somnambulist werido.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleepwalking

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home