Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: There comes a time Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: There comes a time

Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit

Your friendly neighborhood Hot Rodding, Rock and Rolling, Knitting Chick! Yeah, I'm fun like that.

Thursday, February 21, 2008

There comes a time

When you have to just admit that the expired half and half has gone sour and stop trying to convince yourself that it smells just fine and it's totally safe to add to your coffee today.

Anyways check out what I made

Photobucket
Ok it may looks silly but it's a plastic bag dispenser and everyone LOVES it...seriously...AM wants one in gingham and I made one for the DSB's mom
Photobucket
and today
if I have time I'm making one for his sister.
I also bought the fabric for the Pillow case I'm making in Sewing class tonight. How cool is this stuff?
Photobucket
The DSB thinks it awesome. I may be making the curtains for the kitchen out of it.
By the way...that fabric is on sale at Quilters Emporium in Woodland Hills
www.quiltersemporium.com
Actually all the re-production fabric is on sale so i scored.

3 Comments:

At 8:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

My mom made me one of those when I moved into my own house. It's red with yellow bric-brac. I love it! But now with canvas bags being all the rage, my old plastic bags have just been sittin' in there.

 
At 9:12 AM , Blogger Mucha Muchacha said...

Very clever Miss E. I love it;)

 
At 8:16 PM , Blogger Viva Scrapper! said...

I totally SCOURED the house looking for bags to load it with! It comes in handy when we needed to bag the truck's taillights for the rain, just grabbed 2 outta the handy dandy plastic bag dispenser.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home