Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Big fat FAIL Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Big fat FAIL

Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit

Your friendly neighborhood Hot Rodding, Rock and Rolling, Knitting Chick! Yeah, I'm fun like that.

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Big fat FAIL

So my latest Under the Gun project did not make the deadline.....HOWEVER the weather was nice enough (However shortly so) that I did not require a scarf....I have so many car and knitting photos that I need to post later.
The scarf...allthough I don't dig the pattern it may be a knit that I get alot of wear out of. Now that I'm not under a time crunch I'm gonna knit till I run out of yarn...for the record I'm technically finished today and could cast off so I'd be a day past my UTG date but now I want a Loooong scarf and I went through the stash and noticed I have alot of little 8 yard balls of leftover yarn.
Anywho...GNRS was great...the truck made it's maiden voyage with no real difficulties...it got mad props from drunk girls and a good time was generally had by all and NO RAIN!!!! NEENER!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home