Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Quick little check in Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Quick little check in

Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit

Your friendly neighborhood Hot Rodding, Rock and Rolling, Knitting Chick! Yeah, I'm fun like that.

Saturday, February 02, 2008

Quick little check in

I'm about to get ready to go to the 1 hour spin class....there are knitting updates to be posted. There are car updates and life updates....there just aren't decent photos to be posted yet so there....the DSB's scarf is coming along nicely and you'll have to just take my word for it. It's supposed to rain Sunday which sucks because we're going to an epic party at the DSB's buddies house and the party is usually half outside and thats usually where the bar is and well I don't really dig football and I'm not allowed to knit at this party (I tried to take knitting to the party last year and was told NO! I was also the DD so I didn't drink and was bored stiff till because I don;t understand football) so pretty much I was planning on playing bartender and knocking back lemon drop shots with the rest of the drunks. I have to make sure the DSB doesn't decide to take the day off work Monday because that's the day Angelica the Super Housekeeper comes to clean (early V-D Surprise for the DSB) and I want it to be a surprise!
Anyways I'm off to drink coffee then head down to the Spin studio to burn off hopefully 500 calories in anticipation of scarfing down mini bagel pizzas and kamakazi's on sunday.
WOOT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home