Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Back from the outer zone Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Back from the outer zone

Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit

Your friendly neighborhood Hot Rodding, Rock and Rolling, Knitting Chick! Yeah, I'm fun like that.

Monday, March 03, 2008

Back from the outer zone

I've been slack about my posts lately. I've had a serious bout of stomach flu that laid me up for a while. I did knit alot though....almost a whole sock. I also went to the garmet district and bought fabric and a skein of yarn...the yarn is for a beret I hope to finish by next weekend but I also would like to finsh the socks as well. Also we have undergone a ton of canges around here...it's fun and exciting but a bit scary at the same time. Anyways photos will be up asap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home