Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Crying and Knitting Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Crying and Knitting

Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit

Your friendly neighborhood Hot Rodding, Rock and Rolling, Knitting Chick! Yeah, I'm fun like that.

Friday, January 26, 2007

Crying and Knitting

Due to the post office being a bunch of slack asses and me being a total irresponsible twat I have missed 2 payments on my credit card bill. Credit fucked, dream of qualifing for a loan to buy a house gone. I'm going to live in the valley for ever. No view, no trees, no sunny patio to drink tea on. Just me proving my family right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home