Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: I'm a yarn slacker Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: I'm a yarn slacker

Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit

Your friendly neighborhood Hot Rodding, Rock and Rolling, Knitting Chick! Yeah, I'm fun like that.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

I'm a yarn slacker

I'm almost finished with my little raglan sweater (Nik made fun of how teeny tiny it was but coming from him he's in no position to talk about teeny tiny, meaning he's really short) But I need to go to Stitch Cafe for the last day of their Summer Yarn sale! Sweet....it's now or never I'm gonna pick up some nice fuzzy yarn!
Woot!
Nothing too crazy to report on. Went to a friends Birthday party last night ad it was a civilized good time even though Evil Ex tried to start problems with the Boo...much to the Boo's credit he handled himself well and resisted the urge to punch Evil Ex in the face...I do love my Boo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home