Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Sucess! YES! Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Sucess! YES!

Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit

Your friendly neighborhood Hot Rodding, Rock and Rolling, Knitting Chick! Yeah, I'm fun like that.

Monday, September 18, 2006

Sucess! YES!

Finised the Knitting part of my Raglan sweater! Now to weave in the loose ends (of which there are MANY on account of the fact I'm not happy unless my projects have at least one stripe) and possibly block it if Ihave enough towels. You'll have to excuse me I've had 2 big celebration Margaritas! You can tell by the Comment I left on Karynsthat is riddled with spellign errors!
Hooray. Pics as soon as I figure out what the deal is with my home computer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home