Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Scootie part 2 Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Scootie part 2

Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit

Your friendly neighborhood Hot Rodding, Rock and Rolling, Knitting Chick! Yeah, I'm fun like that.

Monday, November 19, 2007

Scootie part 2

Scootie is back from the Scooter Doctor...I've been riding her round the neighborhood...slowly branching out as I get a bit ballsier and more confident in my riding abilities....I rode her to the liquor store on the corner to buy some soda for the DSB, of COURSE I couldn't get her to fire back up and ended up pushing her a block to a less public area so that people didn't have to listen to the Stream of obcenities flowing from my mouth. After half an hour of trying she FINALLY turned over and I rode her home to a very worried DSB.
I think I'm gonna need ALOT of practice before Mod's vs. Rockers or else I'm gonna end up driving the support truck.

2 Comments:

At 7:17 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

That scooter is so cute! Looking at it brings back fond memories of the the early 80's in San Francisco where and when I was a youth...all the cool kids smoked cloves & rode around on Vespas!

 
At 8:06 PM , Blogger Viva Scrapper! said...

Golly I haven't smoked a clove since 1995! Glad yo dig the fresh ride though!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home