Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Oktoberfest Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Oktoberfest

Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit

Your friendly neighborhood Hot Rodding, Rock and Rolling, Knitting Chick! Yeah, I'm fun like that.

Monday, October 29, 2007

Oktoberfest

Yesterday was the last day of Oktoberfest at the Phoenix Club. Holy cow if you haven't done Oktoberfest at the Phoenix club with a gaggle of Germans you haven't LIVED!
My liver still hurts and I've gained like 10 pounds from all the Schnitzel but it was soooooo good. If we lived closer we'd totally get a membership there but Anaheim is just too far to drive.
Also I got a package today...my closeout cashmere came. I love the stuff but this brand comes in 50 yard hanks and usually is WAY overpriced but WEBS has it for like 8 bucks a hank. I'm not sure if I'm going to have enough and OF course they're out of my color (black) so I guess I'm gonna swatch and see what I can do.
I WAS gonna post a bunc of photos but instead I'm going to the gym! YAY GYM where I can listen to my NPR podcasts in peace!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home