Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Common Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Common

Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit

Your friendly neighborhood Hot Rodding, Rock and Rolling, Knitting Chick! Yeah, I'm fun like that.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Common

So at SNB the other night I whipped out my latest WIP (my central park hoodie is way coming along thanks) and when asked what I was working on I got this reaction from my answer..."Oh another Central park" followed by lots of back tracking and fear that my feeling would be hurt (they're not)
It got me thinking...I'm a follower Knitter. I see other people's projects and say Ooooh I want one!
I was going to cast on for a Tangled Yoke but then I thought why do I have to knit what every other knitter on the whole planet is knitting. Why not stray from the pack a bit....so here it is!
LUCINDA
http://www.knitn.com/patterns.php

I got the pattern the other day via e-mail and I'm really excited...it's knit in a totally unique way and it's going to look great with my discount pure cashmere, plus it has a garter stitch rib...I usually despise garter stitch (It always looks hokey to me) but this is done in a way that looks classy and finished!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home