Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Friday Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Friday

Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit

Your friendly neighborhood Hot Rodding, Rock and Rolling, Knitting Chick! Yeah, I'm fun like that.

Friday, October 26, 2007

Friday

After 3 weeks on (fun)employment I've officially started the job hunt. Yay job hunt. I've been doing some creative financing because i "may" be "looking" to "Purchase" another car in the future. I don't want to say anything to jinx it but I've had this idea for a home build that would knock your socks off, and those take money...more money than I have coming in at the moment s. I'm so money savy.
In other news,
went to the farmers market for snb. It was nice...I hadn't been in a while...I drank beer and chatted but I'm not sure which one contributed the most to me mucking up my cable repeats and having to rip back 3 times. I can't help it...with good beer and good conversation all in one place one gets a bit more distracted than say Knitting while watching the news.
I wish I had taken a picture of the Bannana squash they had down at one of the veggie stands...I would have bought it but...what does one do with a bannana squash. They're HUGE! Maybe a giant caldron of Bannana Squash Soup?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home