Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Crack is Wack Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Crack is Wack

Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit

Your friendly neighborhood Hot Rodding, Rock and Rolling, Knitting Chick! Yeah, I'm fun like that.

Saturday, December 08, 2007

Crack is Wack

It's not even the crack of dawn and I'm up. We're up early hoping to beat the rain. Today is the Mooneyes x-mas party car show and I'm taking the Rambler down. Hopefully the rain won't be too bad....were all gonna get colds today.

2 Comments:

At 6:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was freeeeeeeeeezing! And then kinda warm.cold.warm. Weird weather huh? But I had fun!

 
At 10:55 AM , Blogger Viva Scrapper! said...

Hey it didn't rain and I got to park next to the track so I could watch from my car

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home