Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Yoga....moi? Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Yoga....moi?

Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit

Your friendly neighborhood Hot Rodding, Rock and Rolling, Knitting Chick! Yeah, I'm fun like that.

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Yoga....moi?

I'm going to my second Yoga class ever. It's at this place right down the street and the instructor is the same one I had last time who was really nice and understanding and patient with me and my non-limber self. I'm mentally preparing for the bake-fest that is going on tonight when I get home. I'm baking two pies for a pre thanksgiving party at the DSB's cousins house. They are the Peruvian side of his family and they always have the BEST parties at this house. I was told to either bring a desert or wine so i opted to make a desert as we're going out for dinner on actual Thanksgiving day and I won't get a chance to make anything Holiday style till x-mas day at my folks.
I'm making ginger pear pie and blue berry with frozen blueberries casue fresh are WAY to expensive and not very sweet this time of year and since they call for alot of the same ingredients so may as well make them both....I'm known for my Blueberry pie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home