Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: League Bowling! Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: League Bowling!

Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit

Your friendly neighborhood Hot Rodding, Rock and Rolling, Knitting Chick! Yeah, I'm fun like that.

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

League Bowling!

Oh I wish I had taken pictures but when you bowl in a league game it's reasonably fast paced.
We joined the Monday Night Practice League at our Local Bowlarama with Kev and AM....it's pretty cool and since it's the practice league I'm not the crappiest bowler there. I get 4 free games a week to practice....I think I may flake on the gym today and go bowl a few frames.
We need a team name...
Here are a few we came up with
The Four Barrells
The Four Bangers (we're stock)
The Thundercougarfalconbirds (that one's mine)
Team O'Teen
and
The Heater in the Truck don't work no more...(don't ask..I was tired and cold)

Also I finished the Under the Gun baby Blanket for the baby shower this Saturday....finished it and started a cute little baby hat with the leftover yarn....this is gonna be one toasty baby.
Pics to follow.
Cheers

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 12:22 PM , Blogger Rachel said...

Maybe you need a toasty blanket for you in the truck. :)

BTW, like your name it could be shortened to TCFB which also stands for "taking care of f-ing business."

Sorry Im a dork like that.

 
At 8:39 PM , Blogger Viva Scrapper! said...

Oooooooh that sounds like a plan.
Allthough if we wanted to have all the cars it would be the
thundercometfalconpickupramblercouphudsonbrid...classic car awners make great bowlers.

 
At 8:39 PM , Blogger Viva Scrapper! said...

owners...I meant owners

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home