Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: What is that pattern. Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: What is that pattern.

Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit

Your friendly neighborhood Hot Rodding, Rock and Rolling, Knitting Chick! Yeah, I'm fun like that.

Friday, January 18, 2008

What is that pattern.

Ok I'm a totall idiot and I forgot to post what the patterns and yarn are on the last post.

The yarn I used was Lorna's Laces Worsted in color Ice House

the blankie pattern is the Pinwheel Baby Blanket from Knitlist
http://www.knitlist.com/00gift/round-baby-blanket.htm
I can't get my hyper links to work.

the hat is the Little Devil hat pattern from KittyVille
http://www.kittyville.com/knit/devil_hat.html

I'm glad people dug the blankie and hat...ok so now all my friends need to start having more babies cause this blanket pattern is so cute and simple but the increases make it look a little bit like lace.
Hooray!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home