Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Now with actaul knitting content...and food! Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Now with actaul knitting content...and food!

Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit

Your friendly neighborhood Hot Rodding, Rock and Rolling, Knitting Chick! Yeah, I'm fun like that.

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Now with actaul knitting content...and food!

So I FINALLY Uploaded photos of the finished baby blankie.
First I though this was a cute photo of the blanket in it's Soak bath.

Photobucket

I thought it looked kinda cool plus my bath tub was wicked cool looking!


then I blocked the ever loving crap out of it....notice the little baby hat in the corner.

Photobucket

super cool huh...like I said the mom to be (Who should be giving birth any second now) loved it and almost cried.

plus....remember these?

Photobucket

Those are the tomatos I grew in the back yard last summer...I froze them and made an AWESOME heirloom tomato soup that I scarfed for dinner last night. i have a picture but for some reason photobucket won't upload it....oh well...and we got some more good news just now but that's another post....it's car related.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 6:46 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

The blanket is great. What's the pattern?

I had NO IDEA you could freeze raw tomatoes! I grew more than I could use this year. Good 2 know!

 
At 8:16 AM , Blogger cher said...

love the shape and color of that blankie. what yarn/pattern did you use for it and the hat?
it's so rockin' I may need to have another child.

 
At 8:23 AM , Blogger Viva Scrapper! said...

You can totally freeze raw tomatos and just run them under a hot tap to peel the skin off...they get mushy after being frozen but they make an AWESOME soup or sauce when the winter has got you a bit blue.

I'll post the pattern in my next post.

 
At 4:12 PM , Blogger ~Kristie said...

The blanket and hat turned out great! What a lucky baby.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home