Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: New Phone Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: New Phone

Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit

Your friendly neighborhood Hot Rodding, Rock and Rolling, Knitting Chick! Yeah, I'm fun like that.

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

New Phone

I got a new phone...not to brag or anything. I hate getting a new phone. I hate when people get all obsessed over getting the next newer and better gadget. I had my old phone for almost 4 years. I didn't love it or hate it. It was just a phone. It got calls and had an alarm clock. I could send texts and it got service everywhere.
A few days ago it started shutting off when you closed the phone too hard
then it started shutting off when you opened it It was falling apart and as much as I hated it I decided that I should probably get a new phone.
Dude I have to tell you about the guy that "helped" me at AT&T. Ok, Hello there Capt. Mumbler. He was no help...he pretty much shut down when I said I wasn't interested in an IPhone. He stood there with a blank look on his face while I desperatley tried to pry information out of him. Hey man I only buy a new phone every 4 years or so....which ever phone I walk out of here with is going to be with me for a long time. It's like picking a institution of higher learning, one would like to know what they're getting into for the next 4 years. I wanted somthing that would be practical, a concept that was not familiar to this guy. He kept muttering something about video texting, and I said as that was nice it wasn't a MUST for me...I picked out a phone and asked point blank "Tell me about this phone!"
His Answer "It has a slide screen." Then he kept repeating it reguardless of what I asked.
Me: Is there anything comparable to this model?
Him: Not with a slide screen, this has a slide screen.
Me: I'm aware of the slide screen...I mean like does this have a camera? Play Music? Give handy's at the end of the day WHAT???
Him: It comes in red.

I bought the phone....as much as I hate to give the guy comission I needed a new phone. It has a slide screen.

3 Comments:

At 11:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooh, and it's red!

 
At 12:39 PM , Blogger Viva Scrapper! said...

that's what sold me....I'm a sucker

 
At 8:25 PM , Blogger i wish i had a penguin friend said...

hahahaha

that's a great story

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home