Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: "Don't you know who I am???" Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: "Don't you know who I am???"

Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit

Your friendly neighborhood Hot Rodding, Rock and Rolling, Knitting Chick! Yeah, I'm fun like that.

Sunday, May 17, 2009

"Don't you know who I am???"

Seriously here is the situation.
My GF's and i are at a local hangout trying to get a good group shot of us all together with my friends camera...just cause when this guy comes up to us.
Him: Hey ladies!
Us: Ummmm Hey there
Him: Do you ever watch TV
Us: sure but not all the time
Him: Don't you know who I am???
Us: ......
Him: Ever see "Scott Baio is 45 and Pregnant"?
Us: .......
Him: Well I'm on that show...I'm the bad guy on that show!
Us: Ok......

It was random. I love LA.

1 Comments:

At 12:04 PM , Blogger ~Rubyredruca~ said...

Oh! That guy is so lame!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home