Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: What have I been doing? Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: What have I been doing?

Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit

Your friendly neighborhood Hot Rodding, Rock and Rolling, Knitting Chick! Yeah, I'm fun like that.

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

What have I been doing?

Hey there! Where have I been? What the Heck have I been doing...Well....
Photobucket
This right here has been taking up most of my time.
This is Rally our little Cow Puppy.
She came home last weekend and has been quite the handful. So far she's only had a few "accidents" and is pretty well house trained. Once in a while she sneaks off to poop on the bath mat but now we have almost got our routine down so we can tell when she's jumping on us cause she's happy or because she's trying to get our attention to be let out. She's one smart Heeler.
We've been trying to get her used to being left alone....not that she's going to be alone alot but it will happen eventually and I don't want her going batshit looney on us when suddenly there is nobody there.
Sleeping Heeler Puppy
How freaking cute is she???
Also,
Did I mention my trip to Memphis???
Well I went to Memphis. We did Memphis up RIGHT!!!!!

Of COURSE we had to go to home of the fanny pack and tattoos of Taz giving you the finger...that's right...you guessed it
graceland
GRACELAND BABY.
Believe it or not it's not as big as one might think. I have tons of photos but for some reason I live in fear of Priscilla and the Elvis Presley Estate and that if I post photos of inside the house they may send his cousin Jimmy (who mows the lawn at Graceland) over to my house with like a weed wacker, or maybe it's because I'm just too lazt to upload my personal vacation photos.....But I did upload this one
Photobucket
The DSB keeps saying that they need to put a bra on that mannequin. Priscillas Wedding dress.....protruding nipples aside...I thought it looked like an old lady Night gown. But hey, if it got Elvis into the sack perhaps we as women are underestimating the power of the granny nightie.
Photobucket
We also hit up Sun Studios. It was fun...they have a pretty cool little tour (Our Tour Guide was named "El Dorado" but you know his real name was like Brandon or Travis...also he was too cool for his sideburns) and I ran into a guy from LA and I totally know his cousin. Sun Studios is famous for recording the likes of Carl Perkins, Johnny Cash, Jerry Lee Louis and of course Elvis, but if you go....get a freaking milkshake at Sun Studios. The DSB heard that they had good Milkshakes and he was right. Who knew. The milkshake was even better than El Dorado's sideburns. but only by a little bit.
Any ways we were super stoked about Sun Studios but what really caused the DSB to lose his mind was this
Photobucket
Look what's right next door. Seems NOBODY knows where Walker Radiator is...but now you do. Too bad it was Saturday cause the DSB so wanted to go inside. So next time you get your radiator from Walker....you know it's next door to Sun Studios...and if you go there make sure to get a freaking Milkshake and Pull El Dorado's (Brandon) sideburns for me and tell him that really hung over girl from Cali sent you.

1 Comments:

At 2:28 AM , Blogger Maria said...

what is it with dogs pooping on bath mats?my little jackhuahua does it all the time!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home