Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: In which we are both on the News Stand at the Same time Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: In which we are both on the News Stand at the Same time

Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit

Your friendly neighborhood Hot Rodding, Rock and Rolling, Knitting Chick! Yeah, I'm fun like that.

Friday, March 13, 2009

In which we are both on the News Stand at the Same time

Oh yes....the magazine where the DSB's car is on the cover is on the news stands...and it has been joined by another magazine that has a big article on my club!
The photo's are old...but I'm excited because it's back in my "Skinny Leg" phase so I look super slim in the pics.
Not going to say the name of the magazine....but it's initials are CKD....not going to say what page but it's towards the back....tomorrow we are hosting a day time event so it's going to be fun to have the magazine to flash about. My Ego has Officially gotten to big for the room!

1 Comments:

At 3:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So cool! All have to check it out. I let Rick's subscription lapse, so I'll have to go find a copy.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home