Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Foto Friday Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Foto Friday

Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit

Your friendly neighborhood Hot Rodding, Rock and Rolling, Knitting Chick! Yeah, I'm fun like that.

Friday, May 15, 2009

Foto Friday

Cause all I take pictures of is my freaking puppy
Photobucket
Yes I walked in and she was alseep like that

Photobucket
She really hates her harness. I hate it too. She keeps trying to chew on it and then she gets her jaw stuck under it so she can't wear it....dammitt

Photobucket
Her and her big ol beef bone. She tried to bury it right after this picture was taken. Sweet!

2 Comments:

At 12:05 PM , Blogger ~Rubyredruca~ said...

Your dog is so cute!

 
At 8:10 AM , Blogger Maria said...

she's booootiful x

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home