Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Happy 200 Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Happy 200

Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit

Your friendly neighborhood Hot Rodding, Rock and Rolling, Knitting Chick! Yeah, I'm fun like that.

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Happy 200

It's my 200th post!
Ok so I will have a great update Friday complete with Knitting content, Hot rodding and general mayhem Scrapper style.
Also I received a fashion nugget from the AMAZING Mode Merr.
Ok I'm going to plug Mode Merr.
That dress on the cover is the Vamp Dress. I recieved mine with black sleeves yesterday and I'm stoked. It's my Sunday Outfit for the Grand Nationals.
I love this company. Every garmet it hand made and Angela is a JOY to deal with. She always sends a nice handwritten note with the garmet's I order. I've been ordering from her for YEARS and even with the abuse I generally put my clothes through they have held up really well.
Plus her prices are AMAZING considering the quality of the garmets.
The only down side is it does take a while to receive your order. ABout 3-4 weeks so on account of everything being made to order, so if you have an event (VLV) order way ahead, it's worth it.
I've ordered dresses 2 inches shorter and Angela was very acommodating.
So anyways....want to support a small business and get some smoking threads to boot?
Mode Merr!
ETA
I'm not employed by this company. I just Love love love them and hopefully y'all will too.

1 Comments:

At 12:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE Mode Merr! I haven't ordered anything in a few years, but I go on their site all the time and drool over everything.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home