Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Knitting Content Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Knitting Content

Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit

Your friendly neighborhood Hot Rodding, Rock and Rolling, Knitting Chick! Yeah, I'm fun like that.

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Knitting Content

Photobucket
My Woodland Shawl by the talented Nikol Lohr.
I'm using Schafer Anne in the colorway Sarah.
Size 2 needles.
this is going to be my County Fair project, if I ever finish it.
I manage to knock out almost 1 chart repeat a night when I work on it.
I've also been working on thisPhotobucket
baby vest for my friends little boy. It's going to be too small I can tell but I'll send it to her anyways and she'll love it.
Tonight I think I'm going to take advantage of having the house all to myself for a few hours and bake some thank you cookies for a friend that helped me out during my recent Identity Theiving,
M&M cookies....MMmmMmMMmmmmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home