Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: I got gauge Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: I got gauge

Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit

Your friendly neighborhood Hot Rodding, Rock and Rolling, Knitting Chick! Yeah, I'm fun like that.

Saturday, January 10, 2009

I got gauge

Yes bitches...I did math in my head...ordered yarn for a pattern, taking into consideration my loose knitting and BAM first swatch out I got correct gauge! Fear me knit police! Loves me some math!

3 Comments:

At 10:50 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I HATE testing gauge. I never do, and feel I really fucked up this time for not checking. GRRRRR....

 
At 12:18 PM , Blogger Viva Scrapper! said...

Dude,
I am the loosest knitter EVER! I started doing guage because I was sick of having fabric that was like see through on account of my loose knitting. Now that I do more fitted garmets (socks, sweaters) I find that taking that extra half an hour to knit a little square and measure is a MUST for me or i'd usually be knitting hats for King Kong.

 
At 3:27 PM , Blogger Brook said...

I hate doing guage swatches but they really help you...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home