Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: So you say you fell in love Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: So you say you fell in love

Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit

Your friendly neighborhood Hot Rodding, Rock and Rolling, Knitting Chick! Yeah, I'm fun like that.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

So you say you fell in love

And we're gonna get Married.
Seriously.
The DSB and I are getting hitched.
He popped the question on a dock, on a small lake in Lake Oswego Oregon on July 4th at 8am because...yes we wake up early while on vacation.
Have we set a date? No but we're looking at three venues in the next month.
Honestly....I'm not the type to get all kinds of freaked out about girlie stuff....and I never in a billion years thought I would be getting married but......
HOLY CRAP I'M GETTING MARRIED WHAT DO I DO NOW!
Suggestions?
We are looking towards early May or late April.
ANyone got Venue suggestions in the Los Angles, Pasadena area?
Something that can handle about 180 people has their own sound system and won't cost a fortune...also that doesn't look like a banquet hall.
Also anyone know a good LA area dress maker?
Scrapper

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home