Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: raglan sweater Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: raglan sweater

Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit

Your friendly neighborhood Hot Rodding, Rock and Rolling, Knitting Chick! Yeah, I'm fun like that.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

raglan sweater

No pics yet but I am EXTREAMLY pleased to announce that I have made a nice dent in the actaul knitting and it's starting to look like the example Karyn brought in only in way more boring colors. Purpleish and black. I'm feeling crafty.

The Boo totally enjoyed his night in alone. I found him watching a movie on the couch (which normally is where I sit and watch re-runs of Law and Order) and had eaten most of my ice cream. We buy two Kinds....he gets the regular and I get Diet Ice cream....then he finishes both of them...grrrr he's lucky he's cute.
Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home