Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Totally Bracing for food poisioning Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Totally Bracing for food poisioning

Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit

Your friendly neighborhood Hot Rodding, Rock and Rolling, Knitting Chick! Yeah, I'm fun like that.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Totally Bracing for food poisioning

Well maybe...you see it's like this.
I was awoken a couple hours before my normal wakey time (see I'm FunEmployed so my usual time is round 10ish) by the Boo. Normally I'd growl and go back to sleep but the early morning Ugly Bumping I recieved more than made up for it. After Boo left for work I realised "I'm Hungry" so I decided to see what was in the fridge. JACKPOT Eggs and Turkey sausage. I cooked it up and after devouring one whole sausage and one partial sausage I realised it had a kinda strange taste and I couldnt remember what they tasted like when I bought them and then I thought "Golly I wonder if these are past there prime?" So I've eaten half the second sausage and am debating weather or not to finish it. I mean if I'm gonna get food poisioning I've already eaten enough to get me well on my way might as well finish the sausage right?

Either way today is the day I frog the HAMBURGULARSKULLYSKISWEATER to use for karen's class tomorrow. I am never gonna finish it and the yarn is so nice and soft I'd rather use it for good then have it sit there unfinished and mocking me.