Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Watch for me on DIY! Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Watch for me on DIY!

Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit

Your friendly neighborhood Hot Rodding, Rock and Rolling, Knitting Chick! Yeah, I'm fun like that.

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Watch for me on DIY!

I went to Bob's Big Boy for the cruise night and there was a film crew shooting a show for the DIY network called "Car Buff's" Or somthing like that. They Interviewed me! I'm gonna be on tv again. It's car related I take it. Our friend Stan was there with his 49 ford truck...I want that truck so bad.
A few of our friends came out and we went down the street for cocktails and pretty much were a bunch of Gossipy Tarts for an hour or two.
It was alot of fun...today is going to be a home body day. The Boo is working on his car and I'm planning on finishing my raglan sweater and probably popping by Yarn Garden for another skien of black because I tried to get all creative and add a stripe in the middle of my sweater and now I don't think I have enough to do the cuffs and the bottom trim. I'm a moron!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home