Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: The Baby Takes a Trophy! Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: The Baby Takes a Trophy!

Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit

Your friendly neighborhood Hot Rodding, Rock and Rolling, Knitting Chick! Yeah, I'm fun like that.

Monday, January 29, 2007

The Baby Takes a Trophy!

First off I'm so proud I could burst...The Baby won a trophy for the motorcycle he built at the Grand National Roadster show (this is like a big deal show so it's a big deal win), and he so deserved it. Rudi and I hooted and hollered and embarrassed him just like good parents should. Congrats Nick! You rock man!
In knitting news Saturday was my last day at the LYS. Moving on to bigger things! I did make one last dicounted purchase...I bought every size pom pom maker on the planet, enough sock yarn to make a pair of knee socks and some dpns.
I'm also making a cabeled scarf out of the Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Superchunky I got at Yarn Garden (I'm a traitor I know) for a friend who used to be my enemy's birthday...I'm such a god person! It's soft and red and chunky cause even though I'm the tiny needle girl sometimes you need some chunk in you life! SLOTH LOVE CHUNK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home