Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Update-o-rama Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Update-o-rama

Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit

Your friendly neighborhood Hot Rodding, Rock and Rolling, Knitting Chick! Yeah, I'm fun like that.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Update-o-rama

Anyways....first off I wanted to share this photo of my new bag.
the new bag
I finally broke down and purchased a Large Trophy Queen bag because the DBS stated that all of my car show bags are "Old and dirty and Falling apart" and that I had been talking about it for a while and I'd use it to death so it's worth the hefty price tag and I think he was slightly embarassed by the giant tote I usually carry. I took this photo in a portapotty at the Fomoso Raceway...I'd had a few beers so it seemed like a good idea at the time. Surprisingly the photo came out well.
Anyways.
Last night we watched Dancing with the stars. Normally I don't really watch shows like that but this time is different because the DSB is friends with one of the contestants. I'm not going to go into specifics because it will make it totally obvious who it is but they did dance last night and it's not the guy from Ugly Betty. It was funny because we were TOTALLY getting into it. And also how dreamy is that guy from Ugly Betty?! I mean...woof.
Photobucket
I made corned beef last night.....it looks gross in this photo but it was YUMMY!
Photobucket
I also made the best mashed potato's ever....and we know our potato's. We have a party every year dedicated to mashed potato's.
Anyways I'm off...cheers y'all

2 Comments:

At 2:16 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your bag is so cool, but a porta potty... how drunk were you? LOL!

I'm not a big fan of the corned beef, but the potatoes sure look good.

 
At 10:45 AM , Blogger Viva Scrapper! said...

At the time this photo was taken I believe that was 4 beers in the hot sun. Maybe 5. But they weren't big.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home