Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Dear Mother Nature Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Dear Mother Nature

Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit

Your friendly neighborhood Hot Rodding, Rock and Rolling, Knitting Chick! Yeah, I'm fun like that.

Friday, May 23, 2008

Dear Mother Nature

Dear Mother (Fucker) Nature,
Do you want me to die in a horrible car wreck? Obviously you do because you're raining all over my route to Santa Maria. We're sitting here waiting for the annoying ass heavy drizzle to let up so I can actaully see out of the truck's window well enough to navigate the WET ROADS for 3 hours. I Have Bias tires....not so good in the rain, but since I live in SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA for crying out loud I norrmally don't have alot of rain during car show season to deal with.
Right now I should be drinking Tequila with the Eddies but no, I'm still home waiting for you to get your act together so i can drive up there.
You suck.
Scrapper

3 Comments:

At 2:33 PM , Blogger Bimbo Baggins said...

Hi, I saw you on my sitemeter, so I came on over and lo and behold...I'm on your blogroll! Thank you!!

Ummm, you're fuckin hilarious and I'm adding you to mine!

 
At 10:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you guys taking the Rambler too?

 
At 10:16 PM , Blogger Viva Scrapper! said...

Nope just the pick em' up truck this round. Next weekend is an All AMC show that the Rambler is going to....I'm so winning a trophy I can feel it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home