Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: It's Carb-tastic Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: It's Carb-tastic

Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit

Your friendly neighborhood Hot Rodding, Rock and Rolling, Knitting Chick! Yeah, I'm fun like that.

Thursday, May 01, 2008

It's Carb-tastic

I just ate a HUGE bowl of brown rice with some veggies...
It's just me and my carbs today....mmmmmm carbs. I'm a bit laid up since hurting my leg the other day. It's just all stiff and sore for no reason, and I either deserve vodka or carbs....I chose carbs because, well it's like noon.
Also Unknown Hinson is tonight. I'll be the redhead with the limp not jumping up and down. If it's not better by monday I'm hitting the Doctor.
I'll take photos tonight....My outfit is starting to add up to be quite interesting.
The DSB surprised me with tickets a month ago...I loves that man of mine.

2 Comments:

At 3:10 PM , Blogger Mrs. Booms said...

Oh for that recored you're keeping on me, I know you are, I would have gone straight for the vodka.

 
At 2:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmm...carbs. All I eat is carbs. Pasta everyday. How can you stay away from them so long?

Hope the concert was good. I don't think I'd ever heard of them, but I clicked on that link and it looked really cool!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home