Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: New dress Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: New dress

Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit

Your friendly neighborhood Hot Rodding, Rock and Rolling, Knitting Chick! Yeah, I'm fun like that.

Monday, May 12, 2008

New dress


I wasn't supposed to but I decided that I really deserved a new dress.
Next weekend I'm going to a tea party at my friend Michelles house and then the next weekend I have a wedding to attend. The super cute vintage sundress I bought for both occassions is falling apart. Dammitt.
So I went over to my favorite place Trashy Diva and checked out the new goodies they have.
I fell in love with this dress and FINALLY they have a material other than silk so this dress was surprisingly affordable and plus the DSB likes these dresses on me. Not too hoochie mama but a bit on the pretty and sexy side.

2 Comments:

At 12:51 PM , Blogger Mrs. Booms said...

I swear, I just looked at that dress online less than 10-minutes ago.

Color me jealous. You'll look amazing in it.

 
At 5:22 PM , Blogger Viva Scrapper! said...

Aw thanks....and I can wear black shoes with it...OH HAPPY DAY!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home