Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: I'm a thief Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: I'm a thief

Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit

Your friendly neighborhood Hot Rodding, Rock and Rolling, Knitting Chick! Yeah, I'm fun like that.

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I'm a thief

I stole this from the Dirty Pirate Hooker

1. Go to www.flickr.com.
2. Type your answer to each question in the “search” box.
3. Using only the first page, pick an image.
4. Copy and paste the html into your blog.

What is your name?
Game over
Get it? Scrapper?

What is your favorite food?
Amigurumi Sushi by Christen Haden (Usa)

What is your favorite position?
Reverse Cowgirl
Get it?

What is your favorite color?
Lime

Who is your celebrity crush?

Joaquin Pheonix
I saw him at SpaceLand once....he's fucking Africa Hot

What is your favorite drink? Duh...booze!
Booze

Where is your dream vacation spot? Oktoberfest
Oktoberfest

What is your favorite dessert? Bread Pudding
bread pudding

Who is the person you love most in life?
Fancy Rudolph Brooch
What is your favorite movie?
Beyond the Valley of the Dolls de Russ Meyer

What are your favorite shoes?
We'Re All Made Of Allstars. Fifth edition.
What is your dream car?
FORD_1936_02dsc02636

1 Comments:

At 7:40 AM , Blogger Mrs. Booms said...

Love it. My faves are my Converse too. Is there a more comfy shoe?

Seriously.

Love Joaquim too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home