Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Serious crunch time Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Serious crunch time

Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit

Your friendly neighborhood Hot Rodding, Rock and Rolling, Knitting Chick! Yeah, I'm fun like that.

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Serious crunch time

Ok so it's around 8pm Los Angeles time....which means that the DSB and Nick have 7 hours to finish the 31 and get it running before they pass out from exhaustion. I ordered them a pizza and some soda hoping that that will give them the fortitude to carry on.
In other news I got a plaque back from powder coater today...looks stunning but the price is not nice.
I cold welded (glued) a bracket to the back that the DSB had made me....now all there is to do is tap holes in the home made mounting bracket and I'll be running club colors in the window at Santa Maria....YAY!
Counting down...tick tick tick tick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home