Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Last night Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Last night

Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit

Your friendly neighborhood Hot Rodding, Rock and Rolling, Knitting Chick! Yeah, I'm fun like that.

Friday, May 30, 2008

Last night

Last night we went to see my friends daughters play. It was called the Laramie Project. I'm not up to tying this morning as I pulled something in my shoulder yesterday but it you'd like to read a little something on the play and the events that have followed it (Including the students being forced to stage the play off campus and why) then go HERE

2 Comments:

At 6:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe people are still homophobic. Especially in LA, or the outskirts of it. Those kids seem pretty cool to go along with it anyway.

 
At 10:28 PM , Blogger Viva Scrapper! said...

I Know HUH!!
Believe it or not that oh so well known hate group that I won't mention by name actaully came and protested their play on Friday, all 7 of them...douche bags.
I am so darn proud of those kids for doing what they did despite all the crap that has been thrown in their direction, they really believed in the project and refused to budge no matter what. In all seriousness the play was seriously well done, I enjoyed their production and the acting was top notch. Kudos to the Don't Tell Bailey theater company...I can see many great things in those kids futures!
I totally embarassed my friends kid by sending her flowers backstage....hey that's how I roll.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home