Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Dear 2009...suck it Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Dear 2009...suck it

Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit

Your friendly neighborhood Hot Rodding, Rock and Rolling, Knitting Chick! Yeah, I'm fun like that.

Friday, January 02, 2009

Dear 2009...suck it

Ok so it's Jan 2nd and guess what. I've been a victim of theft. Someone got ahold of my debit card info and pin somehow and has withdrawn over $1,200.00 from my bank account. I've been on the phone for the past 2 hours with my bank, I'm hopefully going to get the money back but now I have to go to a bank branch, get the atm photos of the fuckbags that stole my money and file a police report. Hear that you jacktardfuckbags....You're so going to JAIL to be butt raped! I am refusing to be a victim again.
I'm so pissed cause I don't know if I can pay my car insurance this month. I won't get my money back for at least a month...Im so freaked.
The DSB is being sweet and will cover my half of the bills and such till I get the money back....I'm such a lucky girl.
So 2009,
I had high hopes for you. I defended you when people talked ill of you and this is how you repay me? SUCK IT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home