Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Starting out on the right foot Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Starting out on the right foot

Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit

Your friendly neighborhood Hot Rodding, Rock and Rolling, Knitting Chick! Yeah, I'm fun like that.

Thursday, January 01, 2009

Starting out on the right foot

Soooo anyways.
I'm severely hung over right now....why you ask...well cause we had an impromptu New Years Eve party. We decided Tuesday night that since everyone is broke and there wasn't anything good going on anyways we should just have some friends over. So about 12 people crowded into our little bungalow to feast on Prime Rib (After x-mas there is usually super discounted rib roast at the store, feeding 12 people for under $40.00...priceless) mashed potatoes and all kinds of munchies.
Didn't take any pictures but I drank massive ammounts of wine/champagne and got a new years smooch from the DSB.
Now I'm super hung over. I really really want a bloody mary but no matter how hard I beg/plead/threaten the DSB refused to go to the 7-11 around the corner and get me tomato juice. I'd totally go myself but I'm hung over and busy doing the rest of the clean up from last night.
Did I mention I awoke to most of the party picked up and pretty much all there was for me to do is wash a few dishes and sweep up the celebration popper confetti? Love that man of mine. The only thing that would make me love him more is if he'd get me some damned tomato juice.
Oooooh also I used my x-mas gift (The Mother of all waffle irons) and made whole wheat waffles. I also cooked a whole pound of bacon, minus 2 slices I'm going to use to make jalapeno poppers tonight. I got the pepper rack from E (the new mommy of the most awesome baby) for my brithday and I'm still trying to think what can top that for her next year. Does that make sense...it doesn't have to I'm tore up.
Anyways ducklings, I've decided that 2009 is going to be OUR year! Meaning the DSB wins at Grand Nationals. Keep yer fingers crossed!
Happy new year.

2 Comments:

At 7:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm rooting for DSB and maybe I'll go this year. So you'll have two stalkers there ;P

 
At 9:32 AM , Blogger Rachel said...

Happy New Year!! I hope that he wins too, that would be awesome!!

Great way to start off the new year, btw!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home