Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Ok CA. WTF? Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Ok CA. WTF?

Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit

Your friendly neighborhood Hot Rodding, Rock and Rolling, Knitting Chick! Yeah, I'm fun like that.

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Ok CA. WTF?

Prop 8 passed. WTF? Now I have been very vocal that everyone has a right to their opinion and I refuse to call anyone names based on their political beliefs.....but seriously more than half of you voted to pass this BS amendment? Looks like the scare tactics and thinly veiled homophobia and intolerance in the commercials got to you.
Maybe if you based your decision on more than an alarmist sound bite.....whatever I'm dissapointed in my state. Here we are going on about how forward thinking we are and we let some "Separate but Equal" style amendment like Prop 8 pass.
What's next....same sex couples have to ride in the back of the bus?
Seriously CA...

3 Comments:

At 11:53 AM , Blogger Claudia said...

I'm as pissed as you...As happy I am that Obama won, this kinda puts a damper on election day. Supreme Court here we come!

 
At 9:40 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really thought "no" was going to win! That really threw me! I totally agree with you. I bet if they put blacks being segregated back on the ballot that would have a surprisingly high rating too.

 
At 10:21 AM , Blogger Bimbo Baggins said...

LOL, sit on the back of the bus. That's funny.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home